Generals fall to Ft. Wayne in Shootout
Flint, MI- The Generals and the Ft. Wayne Komets took it to the shootout to determine the victor, with the Komets coming out on top 4-3.
Nate Ward (.53), Tony Tuzzolino (1:35) and newcomer Steve Silver (11:05) scored for Flint. All goals came in the 2nd period.
While Konstantin Shafranov (5:03), Frankie DeAngelis (power play goal 15:28) scored in the first and P.C. Drouin scored(13:35) in the third for the Komets. Konstantin Shafranov got the game winner in the shootout.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from November 6, 2009
- Generals suffer heartbreaking defeat to Komets in shootout thriller - Flint Generals
- Bedard and Lindberg Score In Shootout To Lead Icehawks To 4-3 Victory - Port Huron Icehawks
- PrairieThunder fall to IceHawks - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Generals fall to Ft. Wayne in Shootout - Flint Generals
- Mallards Sign Maiani - Quad City Mallards
- Mallards' Desrochers Retires - Quad City Mallards
- Icehawks Sign Rookie Defenseman - Port Huron Icehawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals