Generals Bring Up Two New Faces
FLINT, MI - The Flint Generals announced some changes to the lineup Thursday afternoon. With the placement of Greg Bullock and Tyler Willis on waivers, John Mori and Pascal Rheaume up in the AHL for one game they called up Matt Moffat and Jason Dolgy from the Chi-Town Shooters of the AAHL.
Moffat, a 23-year old forward from Cambridge, ONT is in his second year of professional hockey. During the 2008-09 season, the 5'10" 170 pound speedster scored 30 goals and 40 assists in 32 games played. Through 12 games with the Shooters this season, Moffat has 5 goals and 5 assists for 10 points.
The 6'1" 194 pound Dolgy is forward from Montreal in his second year of pro hockey. Before going pro, he competed for SUNY- Brockport of the NCAA for four seasons. During his first season with Chi-Town, the 24-year old Dolgy scored 20 goals, tallied 41 assists and collected 47 penalty minutes in 36 games. Through the first 12 games of this season, he has 9 goals and 6 assists for the Shooters.
Both players participated in the Generals training camp last season and will bring a lot of speed to the Generals lineup.
Moffat, Dolgy and the rest of the Generals resume play tomorrow night at Perani Arena as they welcome the league leading Port Huron IceHawks. Fans are encouraged to bring new, unwrapped toys to the game for the Toys for Tots Drive. The Generals will also welcome new and returning vendors for the second "Pre-Holiday Shopping Night" before and during the game.
Tickets are still available for the 7:30 PM game at the Perani Arena Ticket Office, by phone at 810-744-0580, or through Ticketmaster.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from December 17, 2009
- Generals Bring Up Two New Faces - Flint Generals
- Dayton Gems In The Community - Dayton Gems
- Mori And Rheaume Called Up - Flint Generals
- PrairieThunder Wins Third Straight - Bloomington PrairieThunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals