Generals At Port Huron Saturday Night
The Flint Generals of the International Hockey League face the Port Huron Icehawks tonight at McMorran Arena at 7:30 p.m. (Radio: WFNT-1470 AM, The B-2 Network, www.flintgenerals.com).
Flint (18-39-2-4, 42 pts.) is looking for their second consecutive victory after a come-from-behind 5-4 decision over the Muskegon Lumberjacks last night at Perani Arena. Center Jordan Boman scored the game-winning goal, short-handed with 8:00 remaining in the hockey game.
Port Huron (36-18-5-2, 79 pts.) is in first place in the IHL standings, still 3 points ahead of second place Muskegon, and 4 points ahead of third place Fort Wayne. The Icehawks lost to the Komets 3-1 at McMorran Arena last night.
Tonight's game is the first of 5 games away from Perani Arena until returning home to host the Kalamazoo Wings on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
Remember the "Best Seat in the House" night from 4-6 p.m.at Perani Arena, prior to the start of the Flint-Kalamazoo game. Meet the Generals business partners and sponsors along with the players, and check out your "Best Seat in the House" for the 2009-10 Season Tickets Spring Special.
Tickets for any and all regular season home games are on sale at the Perani Arena Ticket Office at (810) 744-0580 or on-line at www.flintgenerals.com. For more details, contact the Flint Generals at (810) 742-9422.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from March 14, 2009
- Generals zapped at Port Huron - Flint Generals
- Fort Wayne Ends Kalamazoo's Two-Game Road Winning Streak with 5-2 Win - Kalamazoo Wings
- Four Players Turn In Two Goals Each In Victory - Port Huron Icehawks
- PrairieThunder victorious over Muskegon - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Generals At Port Huron Saturday Night - Flint Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals