Gastonia Pro Baseball to Announce Team Name, Unveil Brand
Gastonia, NC - Gastonia Professional Baseball, the newest club in the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball (ALPB), will announce its team name, unveil the logo and brand identity, and launch its new website and social media channels on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 10 AM ET. With the health and safety of media, fans, and City and club personnel as the primary consideration, the press announcement will take place virtually via Zoom for members of the media and will also be streamed via FaceBook Live for the general public.
Following a comprehensive discovery process in 2020, club leadership selected five name finalists, from which they will announce the team name: Gastonia Fire Ants, Gastonia Hogzillas, Gastonia Honey Hunters, Gastonia Hotshots, and Gastonia Uppercuts.
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from January 13, 2021
- Gastonia Professional Baseball Announces Team Name, Unveils Brand - Gastonia Honey Hunters
- Gastonia Pro Baseball to Announce Team Name, Unveil Brand - Gastonia Honey Hunters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gastonia Honey Hunters Stories
- Pendulum Studio Makes Further Investment in Gastonia by Partnering with the City on Mayor's Choice Program
- Gastonia Honey Hunters Baseball Announces Multi-Year Naming Rights Partnership for Fuse Ballpark
- City of Gastonia and the Gastonia Honey Hunters Officially Open Fuse Ballpark
- Gastonia Honey Hunters Unveils New Uniforms as They Gear up for Opening Day
- Atlantic League Announces 2021 Championship Season Schedule