Former Arlington Renegades QB Drew Plitt Signs with Cincinnati Bengals
ARLINGTON, Texas - Former Arlington Renegades quarterback Drew Plitt has been signed to the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad.
Plitt, 25, signed with the National Football League's Bengals on Monday.
He appeared in four games for the Renegades in the 2023 XFL season, completing 63 of 99 pass attempts (63.6 percent) for 668 yards with 3 touchdowns and 5 interceptions.
Plitt, an Ohio native, played at Ball State, earning Second Team All-MAC honors in 2020. Plitt was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Bengals before the 2022 season.
• Discuss this story on the XFL message board...
XFL Stories from November 20, 2023
- Former Arlington Renegades QB Drew Plitt Signs with Cincinnati Bengals - Arlington Renegades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Arlington Renegades Stories
- Arlington Renegades Ticket Representative Sets World Record at Bmw Dallas Marathon Pending Approval
- Former Arlington Renegades QB Drew Plitt Signs with Cincinnati Bengals
- Hector Signs with New York Jets
- Arlington Renegades Launch Community Ticket Program
- Renegades Introduce New Premium Club Seating at Choctaw Stadium for 2024 Season