FC Dallas Issues Statement on Return to Play
Frisco, TX - Major League Soccer and its Players Association agreed to a new collective bargaining agreement on Wednesday, June 3 which will run through 2025. This agreement includes a plan to resume the 2020 season with a tournament in Orlando, FL. Additional details regarding the tournament in Orlando will be released at a later date.
The MLS season has been suspended since March 12 because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 3, 2020
- Statement from the LA Galaxy on Tea Katai - LA Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake, Utah Royals FC and Real Monarchs Players Announce Support for Salt Lake City School District Cultural Competency Program - Real Salt Lake
- MLS, Players Reach New Agreement, Sets Stage for Resuming 2020 Season - MLS
- D.C. United to Begin Voluntary Small Group Training at Audi Field on June 4 - D.C. United
- FC Dallas Issues Statement on Return to Play - FC Dallas
- Kroenke Sports Charities Raises $54,000 for Local Food Banks Through Online Auction - Colorado Rapids
- Rodolfo Pizarro to Participate in Inaugural U.S. Soccer eSeries 1 - Inter Miami CF
- FCC Gamer Fiddle Called up to U.S. eNational Team, Will Represent U.S. in International Tournament - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Falls to Nashville SC 1-0 in First Match Since March
- #FCDvNSH: Five Facts You Need to Know
- FC Dallas Resumes MLS Play with Two Home Matches vs Nashville SC
- Goalkeeper Jesse Gonzalez Contract Mutually Terminated
- Dallas Presents Host City Plan to FIFA for 2026 Fifa World Cup