FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 30, 2021
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati will continue training as the league heads into an international break. The Orange and Blue return to action on June 19, when the club hosts Colorado Rapids at TQL Stadium.
FC Cincinnati (1-4-1, 4 pts.) came up short against the New England Revolution (5-1-2, 17 pts.), 0-1, this past Saturday afternoon. New England's Carles Gil swung in a cross, and Adam Buksa connected with a header for the game-winning goal.
Head coach Jaap Stam will have media availability before Thursday's training session. Select FC Cincinnati players will be available via a video conference call. The call will be a webinar-style call, and recordings in both video and audio formats will be distributed for use shortly after conclusion of the call. Registration information for the Thursday call is available below.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 30, 2021
- Przybylko breaks tie with Jack McInerney to hold third on the clubs all-time scoring list - Philadelphia Union
- Timbers Fall 3-0 on the Road to Philadelphia Union - Portland Timbers
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 30, 2021 - FC Cincinnati
- Called Up: Joevin Jones to Feature with Trinidad & Tobago - Inter Miami CF
- Fire Head into Three-Week FIFA Break - Chicago Fire FC
- D.C. United Win 3-0 against Inter Miami CF on the Road - D.C. United
- Francisco Calvo and Gastón Giménez Called to National Team Duty - Chicago Fire FC
- Rapids Earn Third-Straight Home Win vs FC Dallas - Colorado Rapids
- Takeaways: Rapids Riding High Heading into International Break - Colorado Rapids
- Real Salt Lake Settles for 1-1 Draw with Minnesota United FC - Real Salt Lake
- MNUFC Earn Point in 1-1 Draw at Salt Lake - Minnesota United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.