Energy FC Announces Partnership with adidas
OKLAHOMA CITY - Energy FC has announced a new partnership agreement with Adidas. Beginning immediately, the club enters a two-year deal in which the German-based sportswear manufacturer will be the official apparel, accessory and footwear provider of Energy FC through the 2021 season.
"We're very excited to partner with Adidas, one of the leading sportswear providers and drivers of soccer culture in the world," said Chief Operating Officer Jeff Kretchmar.
To further the fan experience, Season Seat Members will be sent four home kit options based on feedback the club previously gathered from supporters. Members will be able to vote to help determine which look the Greens will wear in 2020.
Adidas is a global designer, developer and marketer of athletic footwear, apparel and accessories with the mission to make all athletes better. Adidas is the official uniform, footwear and apparel provider for more than 100 collegiate programs and has marketing agreements with the National Basketball Association (NBA), National Football League (NFL), Major League baseball (MLB), National Hockey League (NHL) and Major League Soccer (MLS).
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from December 17, 2019
- Switchbacks FC Sign Mamadi Camara - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Rowdies Sign Defender Forrest Lasso - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- San Antonio FC Defender Ebenezer Ackon Returns for 2020 Season - San Antonio FC
- San Diego Loyal Adds MLS Veteran Eric Avila to its Growing Roster - San Diego Loyal
- Rowdies Sign Midfielder Lewis Hilton - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- FC Tulsa Signs Two Former Cuba National Team and Miami FC Forwards to 2020 Roster - FC Tulsa
- El Paso Locomotive FC Defender Drew Beckie Returns for 2020 Season - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Legion FC Signs Forward Neco Brett, Midfielder Bolu Akinyode - Birmingham Legion FC
- Charlotte Independence Welcomes MLS Team - Charlotte Independence
- Energy FC Announces Partnership with adidas - OKC Energy FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent OKC Energy FC Stories
- Another Round: COOP Ale Works Will Remain Official Craft Beer Partner of Energy FC
- Energy FC Bolsters Backline with Conor Donovan
- Greens Grab Winger Groutchov Pierre
- Midfielder Seth Moses Becomes Newest Charge for Energy FC
- Greens Make First New Signing for 2021 with Defender Mitch Osmond