Energize the Ballpark Concert Returns on August 3
NSTON-SALEM, N.C. - The Winston-Salem Dash are proud to announce the return of their partnership with Energize Ministries for the fourth annual "Energize the Ballpark" concert at BB&T Ballpark. Following the Dash's 4 p.m. contest against the Carolina Mudcats on Saturday, August 3, two-time Grammy Award-winning southern gospel musician Jason Crabb will perform a concert for all fans in attendance.
Tickets to enjoy the Dash's game and the postgame performance are available for as low as $14 per person. The first 500 people to purchase a special Energize ticket receive a free hot dog, chips and soda voucher. This special ticket that includes complimentary food and beverage is available by calling the Dash office and asking for the Energize the Ballpark ticket.
Please contact the Dash at (336) 714-2287 to purchase your tickets, which will be good for both the game and the concert. There will also be a special rate for groups of 10 or more of $11 per person. A portion of each ticket purchased will go to support Energize Ministries. Seating is limited, and fans are encouraged to reserve their seats in advance.
The concert is set to begin approximately 30 minutes after the Dash and Mudcats wrap up their contest. Fans can view the performance from the seating bowl and will have limited access to the field.
Jason Crabb began his career as a part of The Crabb Family, a southern gospel group that he starred in alongside his twin brothers, Adam and Aaron, and sisters, Kelly and Terah. The group won 11 GMA Dove Awards between 2003-2007, including four straight "Southern Gospel Album of the Year" honors from 2003-2006. During his time with the group, Jason won "Favorite Young Artist" at the 2000 Singing News Fan Awards and was voted 2004 Gospel Music Male Vocalist of the Year.
In 2007, Jason began his successful solo career. His self-titled debut album, Jason Crabb, reached number two on the Christian Billboard charts and peaked at 62nd overall on the U.S. charts. The album also earned Crabb his first Grammy Award for the Best Southern, Country, or Bluegrass Gospel Album.
Following his debut album, Crabb has released four additional albums. His latest album, Unexpected, won the Best Roots Gospel Album at the 2019 Grammy Awards. Crabb is known for hit songs such as "Through the Fire", "Love is Stronger", "Sometimes I Cry" and "Chose to Be My Friend (featuring Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts)".
The Winston-Salem Dash are the Class A-Advanced Minor League affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. To purchase tickets and for more information, please call 336-714-2287 or visit www.wsdash.com.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from May 15, 2019
- Mudcats Waste Early Lead in 6-4 Loss to Hillcats in Lynchburg - Carolina Mudcats
- Big Homers Carry Woodpeckers over Red Sox - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- Clutch Pitching Helps Woodies Escape With 7-6 Win Over P-Nats - Down East Wood Ducks
- P-Nats Fall 7-6 in Nail Biter to Down East - Potomac Nationals
- Pelicans Blank Dash 1-0 in Wednesday's Road Loss - Winston-Salem Dash
- Lynchburg Storms Back from Four-Run Deficit to Knock off Mudcats - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Pitching Dominates, Birds Shutout Dash in Game Three of Series - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- May 15 - Carolina Mudcats Game Information - Carolina Mudcats
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans Game Notes: May 15 vs. Winston-Salem - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- May 15 Game Information - Down East Wood Ducks
- Energize the Ballpark Concert Returns on August 3 - Winston-Salem Dash
- Winston-Salem Dash Game Notes (May 15 at Myrtle Beach) - Winston-Salem Dash
- Keys Shutout in Second Straight Game - Frederick Keys
- Wilmington Turns in Second Straight Shutout - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Mudcats Hold on 3-2 in Wild Extra-Innings Victory in Lynchburg - Carolina Mudcats
- Bats Break Through in Woodpeckers Winner - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winston-Salem Dash Stories
- Dash Nominated for MiLB's John H. Johnson Award
- Johnson, Vaughn Named to Premier12 Roster
- Dash's Bugno Honored as Winston Under 40 Leadership Award Recipient
- Winston-Salem to Host MiLB Innovators Summit in 2020
- Sports Business Journal Names Winston-Salem as Ninth-Best Minor League Market