Dusters sign five-year lease
The Amarillo Dusters announced today the official signing of a five-year lease with the Amarillo Civic Center. The Amarillo Civic Center is the home of Dusters Football.
Kris Miller, general manager of the civic center, expressed that the Amarillo Civic Center and the City of Amarillo are excited about the new lease with the Amarillo Dusters.
"I was very impressed with the new ownership group," Miller said. "It looks like they will be able to lead the Dusters to success."
The Amarillo Dusters will begin their 4th season in af2 when training camp begins next March. The Dusters started in Amarillo in 2004. The Dusters boast one of the loudest stadiums in af2 football, thanks to the Civic Center and the home crowds.
"We are looking forward to great arena football this season," Miller said.
The Amarillo Civic Center has added new video scoreboards and a new sound system. These upgrades to the Coliseum will add to the atmosphere of the Dusters games.
2008 season tickets are on sale now. To place a deposit on your 2008 season tickets call (806) 350-7277 or visit us at www.dustersfootball.com for further details.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from November 13, 2007
- Shack signs with Dragons - Central Valley Coyotes
- Shock add depth to the O-Line and D-Line - Spokane Shock
- Dusters Add Bruising Fullback - Amarillo Venom
- Blizzard Looking for Homegrown Talent - Green Bay Blizzard
- Fire Assigned Two Players to 2008 Roster - Louisville Fire
- Dusters sign five-year lease - Amarillo Venom
- Vipers Announce Signings - Alabama Vipers
- Thunder Adds Two Former Marshall Players - Mahoning Valley Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.