Drillers announce $3 ticket night
BEAUMONT, TX -- The Beaumont Drillers have announced that all tickets, both Reserved and Value Seats, will be $3 for the upcoming Monday night home game on May 9 versus Southwest Louisiana at 7:05 p.m. inside Ford Arena.
Tickets are on sale now at the Ford Park Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets.
The game is being billed as "Battle for Interstate-10 on $3 ticket night", as the two teams are only one-hour apart. The Southwest Louisiana Swashbucklers, formerly known as the Lake Charles Landsharks last year, are 5-2 and just one game ahead of the Drillers (4-3) in the Pacific East Division. A win by the Drillers would give them a piece of first place with six games remaining.
The Swashbucklers hold a 3-1 series lead on the Drillers. Last year both teams split the season series winning at home.
"We want to show appreciation for the fans and hopefully gain some new ones here in Southeast Texas," said general manager Steve Reap.
The Drillers will return to the practice field on Wed., May 4 at 6:30 p.m. at the LL Melton YMCA on Sarah Street in Beaumont.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from May 3, 2005
- Tickets and a Title - Rome Renegades
- Drillers announce $3 ticket night - Beaumont Drillers
- Lakeland ThunderBolts Participate in 2005 Bedrace - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Fever announce trade - Tri-Cities Fever
- Kreatures add new players to roster - Kissimmee Kreatures
- Lakeland ThunderBolts Take Care of Mom on Mothers Day - Lakeland ThunderBolts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.