Dressed to the Nines: Saints and Sota Clothing Team up for New Line of Apparel
ST. PAUL, MN - Supporting the St. Paul Saints is more than showing up to CHS Field, cheering the team on, and laughing at the promotions. It's also about the way you dress. We're not talking about wearing suits and fedoras, but representing the team with the logo and paraphernalia inside and outside of the ballpark. Since the Saints realize how you dress says a lot about a person they have teamed-up with local company Sota Clothing on a brand-new line of apparel for people of all ages.
Sota Clothing and the St. Paul Saints have collaborated to create the Sota Saints Collection, brand new men's and women's apparel for the baseball season. The collection combines Sota's signature, clean, local design with the fun of Saints Baseball.
"I'm so pumped that we at Sota Clothing have the opportunity to represent our St. Paul Saints using our very own design elements," said Sota clothing founder and owner Spencer Johnson. "We've put a Saints spin on our iconic cross paddles and Sota script and created a collection that is representative of both brands. Can't wait to see these tee's out at the ballpark this season!"
Saints fans can purchase t-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and caps for men, women and kids from the team store located at CHS Field near the Broadway St. entrance. The line of apparel is currently available and can be purchased during store hours, Monday-Friday 9-6, Saturday 10-2 and on game. Fans can also purchase select items on the Sota Clothing website at www.sotaclothing.com. Fans can also purchase the merchandise at saintsbaseball.com beginning on Friday, May 11.
In addition, the famous Sota Clothing Caravan will be out at CHS Field for select Saints home games during the 2018 season with both Sota Clothing and Saints Collection merchandise for fans to purchase.
The Saints are the first and only sports team to partner with Sota Clothing. During games Saints players will be featured on the video board modeling the latest Sota Saints clothing.
ABOUT SOTA CLOTHING
Spencer Johnson sketched his initial designs for Sota Clothing as part of a class project while pursuing his Graphic Design Degree at the University of Minnesota Duluth. While the objective was to create a fictional brand, Spencer took it as an opportunity to create clean, finely designed Minnesota apparel he felt was lacking for our state. After creating the logo and graphics and receiving a great deal of support from his classmates, he decided to press on and make Sota Clothing a reality.
Since its initial debut to a classroom full of students in 2011, Sota Clothing has picked up considerable steam. Countless Minnesotans have now embraced his designs as a wearable way to express their home state pride, and Spencer has gathered around him a team of family and friends to see to Sota's growth.
Images from this story
St. Paul Saints shirts
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from May 8, 2018
- Railroaders Add Journeyman Knuckleballer - Cleburne Railroaders
- Goldeyes Edged in Spring Opener - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Dressed to the Nines: Saints and Sota Clothing Team up for New Line of Apparel - St. Paul Saints
- Goldeyes Announce Spring Training Broadcast Schedule - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- T-Bones Set Spring Broadcast Schedule - Kansas City T-Bones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Paul Saints Stories
- Oops We Did It Again: Saints Awarded American Association Organization of the Year for Fourth Straight Season
- Saints Documentary, For the Fun of the Game, Selected for Participation in Baseball Film Festival
- Saints Bid for Championship Falls Short in 5-3 Loss to T-Bones
- Saints on Brink of Elimination After Six Run Sixth, Lose Game 3 of Finals 7-3
- Funky and Cold, Medina Dazzles in 6-0 Saints Victory; Finals Even at a Game Apiece