Detroit Pistons Assign Henry Ellenson, Khyri Thomas and Bruce Brown to Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has assigned forward Henry Ellenson, guard Khyri Thomas and guard Bruce Brown to the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
In four games with the Drive this season, Ellenson is averaging 20.8 points (51% FG, 47% 3FG), 12.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 1.0 blocks. In a win vs. the Windy City Bulls on November 3, Ellenson recorded his G League season-high 29 points (9-12 FG, 3-5 3FG, 8-9 FT) and 15 rebounds.
Thomas is averaging 22.3 points (56% FG, 52% 3FG), 2.3 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.3 steals in his four games with Grand Rapids and recorded a G League career-high 32 points at Greensboro (11/10).
This marks Brown's first career G League assignment. Drafted 42nd overall in the 2018 NBA Draft, Brown has appeared in eight games (three starts) with the Pistons and is averaging 3.1 points and 1.5 rebounds in 13.0 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 15, 2018
- Go-Go Re-Acquire Randle, Release Sweetney - Capital City Go-Go
- Wizards Assign Thomas Bryant To Go-Go - Capital City Go-Go
- Blue Hand Skyforce First Loss of Season - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- South Bay Falls to Salt Lake City on the Road - South Bay Lakers
- Vipers Get Revenge on Austin Spurs with 125-104 Win - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Red Claws Stopped at Expo - Maine Red Claws
- Detroit Pistons Assign Henry Ellenson, Khyri Thomas and Bruce Brown to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- BayHawks Launch New Community Program, Project: Hope - Erie BayHawks
- Kings Slide Past Legends - Texas Legends
- Fort Wayne Takes Down Wisconsin Thanks to Strong Shooting Night - Wisconsin Herd
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.