Denver Outlaws Fall 11-10 to Chesapeake BayHawks
DENVER - The Denver Outlaws (9-6) fell 11-10 to the Chesapeake Bayhawks (9-6) on Saturday at the University of Denver's Peter Barton Lacrosse Stadium.
Rookie attackman Chris Aslanian led the Outlaws with five points on two goals and three assists. Midfielder Mikie Schlosser (3 goals, 1 assist) and attackman Ryan Lee (4 goals) each tallied four points.
Chesapeake led 4-0 at the end of the first quarter and 8-4 at halftime. Denver answered back to take a 10-9 lead late in the fourth quarter, but Chesapeake would go on to score the final two goals of the game to secure the win.
The Outlaws will take on the Bayhawks again on Friday in Annapolis, Md. (6 p.m. MDT faceoff) in the regular-season finale. The winner of Friday's game will secure the No. 1 seed in the postseason.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from September 14, 2019
- Thompson Breaks Two BayHawks Franchise Records En Route to 11-10 Win - Chesapeake Bayhawks
- Denver Outlaws Fall 11-10 to Chesapeake BayHawks - Denver Outlaws
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Outlaws Stories
- Denver Outlaws Fall 10-9 to Chesapeake BayHawks in MLL Championship Game
- Denver Outlaws Head Coach Tony Seaman Named MLL Coach of the Year
- Denver Outlaws to Face Chesapeake BayHawks in MLL Championship Game on Sunday
- Denver Outlaws Defeat Boston Cannons 17-15 to Earn Fourth Consecutive Championship Appearance
- Denver Outlaws to Play at Peter Barton Stadium in Major League Lacrosse Semifinals on Friday