Dayton Bulldogs Cease Operation at the Nutter Center
(Dayton, OH) - Effective immediately, the Dayton Bulldogs Indoor Football Franchise will cease play at the Ervin J. Nutter Center.
"Due to failure to uphold the terms and conditions of their contract with Wright State University's Ervin J. Nutter Center, the Dayton Bulldogs Franchise will suspend operation at our facility until further notice," stated John Siehl, Executive Director of the Nutter Center.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from May 2, 2006
- Close But No Cigar - Twin City Gators
- Osceola Ready for Bulldogs - Osceola Ghostriders
- Fever Fall Short Against Billings - Tri-Cities Fever
- Commentary: NIFL daily buzz update - OSC Original by Jerry Hewitt
- Dayton Bulldogs Cease Operation at the Nutter Center - Dayton Bulldogs
- Rapid City update - OSC Original by Jerry Hewitt
- Rage use second-half blitz to slam Stars - RiverCity Rage
- Phantoms' Two Second Heartbreaker in Cincinnati - Palm Beach Phantoms
- Commentary: NIFL daily buzz - OSC Original by Jerry Hewitt
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.