D-Fenders Reacquire Jamal Branch
EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles D-Fenders have reacquired guard Jamal Branch from the available player pool, replacing Jabari Brown who has suffered a season-ending injury.
Branch started the season with the D-Fenders, appearing in 10 games with averages of 1.1 points and 0.8 assists in 6.4 minutes per game. The 6'3" guard played in 89 games collegiately for Texas A&M and St John's, tallying 4.9 points, 2.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists in 19.3 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 7, 2016
- Austin Captures Game 2 of Western Conference Semi-Finals 116-91 - Austin Spurs
- Charge Sweep Maine to Advance to East Finals - Canton Charge
- Tough Shots Eliminate Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Bighorns to Host 2016 Western Conference Semi-Finals Game 2 - Reno Bighorns
- D-Fenders Reacquire Jamal Branch - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Kings Assign Duje Dukan to the Bighorns - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles D-Fenders Stories
- MVP Vander Blue Leads 2016-17 All-NBA Development League First Team
- Vander Blue Named NBA Development League MVP
- D-Fenders Comeback Falls Short in Year-Ending Loss to Vipers
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Nwaba from D-Fenders
- D-Fenders Dodge Vipers Comeback, Stay Alive in Title Hunt