D-Fenders Acquire Andre Ingram
EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles D-Fenders have acquired guard Andre Ingram as a returning player, it was announced today by General Manager Nick Mazzella.
Ingram has appeared in 327 games (138 starts) in his NBA Development League career, averaging 10.3 points, 3.1 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 1.0 steal in 25.9 minutes per game with the D-Fenders and Utah Flash. In 50 games (17 starts) for L.A. last season, he totaled 10.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.4 assists and a 49.6 three-point percentage in 26.4 minutes per game, while starting for a D-Fenders team that fell one game short of an NBA D-League title.
The 6-foot-3 American University product and former D-League Three-Point Contest champion is the league's all-time leader in three-point field goals, making 583 shots while shooting 45.5 percent from long range in his career.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 7, 2017
- Marquis Teague Joins Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Bulls Blow Past Atlantic Division-Leading Maine Red Claws 103-89 - Windy City Bulls
- Windy City Blows Away Maine - Maine Red Claws
- D-Fenders Acquire Andre Ingram - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles D-Fenders Stories
- MVP Vander Blue Leads 2016-17 All-NBA Development League First Team
- Vander Blue Named NBA Development League MVP
- D-Fenders Comeback Falls Short in Year-Ending Loss to Vipers
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Nwaba from D-Fenders
- D-Fenders Dodge Vipers Comeback, Stay Alive in Title Hunt