Czech winger Radek Vlasanek leaves team
Nineteen-year-old Czech born right-winger Radek Vlasanek has left the Halifax Mooseheads, General Manager Marcel Patenaude confirmed today.
Stating he did not feel comfortable in Halifax, Vlasanek has decided to return home to the Czech Republic.
Vlasanek, acquired Oct. 09 in a trade with the Acadie-Bathurst Titan, played in two games since joining the Mooseheads, with no points.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2008
- Czech winger Radek Vlasanek leaves team - Halifax Mooseheads
- Wildcats remain undefeated in regulation time - Moncton Wildcats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Mooseheads Stories
- Mooseheads Win Hosting Rights for 2019 Mastercard Memorial Cup
- Mooseheads Host Next Stop on Memorial Cup 100th Anniversary Tour
- Mooseheads to Partner with LLC on Warm-Up Jerseys
- Mooseheads Make Dartmouth 4-Pad Permanent Practice Facility
- Andre Tourigny Accepts Position with Ottawa 67's