Cyclones Announce Harvest Hope Food Bank Night
The Pee Dee Cyclones Professional Ice Hockey Team is teaming up with Harvest Hope for the "Harvest Hope Food Bank Night" on Friday, January 19th. The Harvest Hope Food Bank services eight counties surrounding the Florence, South Carolina area and distributes approximately 59,000 meals per week to needy families and groups. "We appreciate that the Pee Dee Cyclones are joining us. It takes a community effort to make a difference and we would like to thank the Cyclones for helping the fight against hunger," commented Reggie Graves of Harvest Hope, Florence.
The Cyclones will be taking canned foods donations at the doors at Friday night's game against the Richmond Renegades at the Florence Civic Center. Those who bring at least four canned goods will receive $2.00 off ticket prices. Doors will open at 6:10PM. For more information and to find out how you can help Harvest Hope, contact Reggie Graves at 843-661-0826 or the Pee Dee Cyclones' Front Office at 843-432-1234.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from January 17, 2007
- Cyclones lose a close one to Renegades 4-2 - Twin City Cyclones
- Cyclones Add Depth At Defense - Twin City Cyclones
- Groenestege named Player of the Week - SPHL
- Havoc on Halfway High - SPHL
- Cyclones Announce Harvest Hope Food Bank Night - Twin City Cyclones
- FireAntz Announce Schedule Changes - Fayetteville Marksmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.