'Cutters rained out
HIGHLIGHTS: The Williamsport Crosscutters game Friday night in Vermont was cancelled due to rain. The game will not be made up as the two teams are not scheduled to meet again in the 2008 regular season.
The Cutters end gtheir road trip with a 7-game winning steak, the longest for Williamsport since July 13-25, 2005, when the Cutters won a team-record 12 in a row.
The Crosscutters return home for a 3-game series with Mahoning Valley starting Saturday at 7:05pm
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from July 18, 2008
- Renegades Drop Rubber Match, 7-1 - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Spikes drop 7-1 decision - State College Spikes
- Spinners walk off with win Friday Night - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- 'Cutters rained out - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Lake Monsters Game Postponed - Vermont Lake Monsters
- KO at "The Joe": Part Deux - Tri-City ValleyCats
- State College Spikes Game Notes - State College Spikes
- Former Cutter Spencer Traded to Oakland - Williamsport Crosscutters
- ValleyCats Set To Take on Red Sox Affiliate Lowell - Tri-City ValleyCats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Williamsport Crosscutters Stories
- Latest Bowman Field Hall of Famer & Sports Walk Inductees to be Honored at Cutters 12th Annual Hot S
- Williamsport Crosscutters News Alert - Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Pat Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Morandini & Williams Headline 12th Annual Hot Stove Banquet
- Crosscutters Principal Ownership, Trinity Sports Holdings, Named Organization of the Year