CSN's "State of the Revs" Returns
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Comcast SportsNet's on-going special about the New England Revolution, "State of the Revs," returns for the 2013 season on Thursday, March 7, when the season preview special debuts at 8 p.m. ET. Hosted by Comcast SportsNet's Kevin Walsh, the "State of the Revs" season preview show will look ahead to the team's 2013 campaign, key off-season additions and important storylines as the new season begins. The "State of the Revs" season preview special will include:
Why optimism abounds around the Revolution
A profile of Andrew Farrell, the number one draft pick in the 2013 SuperDraft
A look at the impact of the team's recent European signings
A conversation with the team's two Homegrown signings: Diego Fagundez and Scott Caldwell
An invitation to dinner with Farrell, Lee Nguyen, Kelyn Rowe and A.J. Soares
A behind-the-scenes look at the locker room set-up in Tucson, Ariz., for preseason training
A FIFA13 tournament with several members of the team, including Fagundez and Jerry Bengtson
An in-depth analysis of the season, including commentary from Revs play-by-play announcer Brad Feldman and color analyst Jeff Causey The "State of the Revs" season preview will re-air on Comcast SportsNet several times after its premier. The current re-air schedule is as follows:
Saturday, March 9, at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 10, at 4:30p .m. and 5:30p.m.
Tuesday, March 12, at 12:30 a.m.
Thursday, March 14, at 12:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Friday, March 15, at 9 p.m.;
Saturday, March 16, at 4:30 p.m., immediately prior to the Revolution's 2013 debut broadcast on Comcast SportsNet at 5 p.m. when the team travels to Philadelphia The Revolution will open the 2013 season on Saturday, March 9, on the road against the Chicago Fire in a match that will be televised nationally on NBC Sports Network. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. 98.5 The Sports Hub will also carry the game on the radio.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 5, 2013
- Davis' Late Goal Lifts Dynamo over Santos Laguna 1-0 in Champions League - Houston Dynamo
- Chivas USA Weekly Update - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- CSN's "State of the Revs" Returns - New England Revolution
- Revs Eye Return to Postseason in 2013 - New England Revolution
- Chandler Hoffman Ready for a Fresh Start with the Galaxy - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Philadelphia Union Announce Reading United Friendly - Philadelphia Union
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- D.C. United Signs 2013 MLS SuperDraft Pick Taylor Kemp - D.C. United
- Quebec Goalkeeper Maxime Crepeau Makes the Jump - Montreal Impact
- Whitecaps FC Launch Saskatchewan Academy Centre - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Quarterfinals Commence in CONCACAF Champions League - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Dynamo Host Santos Laguna in First Leg of Champions League Quarterfinals Tonight - Houston Dynamo
- Sal Zizzo Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Veteran Journalist Richard Fleming to Join Rapids as Director of Broadcasting - Colorado Rapids
- Rapids and Altitude Announce New Broadcast Talent for 2013 - Colorado Rapids
- Chicago Fire Names WPWR My50 Chicago as Official Television Partner - Chicago Fire
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- Philadelphia Union Sign Matt Kassel - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.