Courage Announce Merz Aesthetics as New Back of Jersey Sponsor
RALEIGH, N.C. - The North Carolina Courage have partnered with Merz Aesthetics, the world's largest dedicated medical aesthetics business, the club announced today. Merz Aesthetics' logo will be featured on the lower back of NC Courage home and away jerseys through 2023.
Through the partnership, Merz Aesthetics aims to promote confidence, character and sportsmanship among NC Courage fans and beyond through community events, player engagement, in-stadium signage and jersey branding rights.
"The Merz Aesthetics team exists to fuel confidence, and there is no better representation of that than the dedication and perseverance of athletes who compete at this elite level," said Patrick Urban, President, Merz Aesthetics North America. "This partnership is really about the limitless possibilities that open to each of us wherever and whenever confidence meets courage."
The partnership kicks off on May 22 at WakeMed Soccer Park, where the NC Courage take on the San Diego Wave FC wearing Merz Aesthetics-sponsored jerseys. Through the Merz Aesthetics-NC Courage partnership, fans will have access to interviews with NC Courage players exclusively available on NC Courage and Merz Aesthetics social channels throughout the season. Merz Aesthetics will also host soccer clinics in Raleigh throughout the summer in partnership with the Bucy Foundation, a non-profit focused on making unstructured sports more accessible to young North Carolinians.
Based in Raleigh, N.C., Merz Aesthetics North America is a leading global aesthetics business, is certified as a U.S. Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute and was recognized as the #1 Healthiest Employer of the Triangle by Healthiest EmployersÂ®. Merz Aesthetics' award-winning portfolio of injectables, devices and skincare products help health care professionals fuel confidence through aesthetic medicine.
"Confidence meets Courage where aesthetics meets athletics," said Francie Gottsegen, NC Courage Club President. "We are honored to partner with Raleigh-based Merz Aesthetics and to celebrate their brand through our players, who consistently demonstrate the beauty of determination, poise and self-assurance."
For more information on Merz, please visit merzaesthetics.com.
The Courage host the San Diego Wave this Sunday, May 22 at 2 p.m. ET at WakeMed Soccer Park. A spokesperson from Merz Aesthetics will be available at the match for interviews. Please send any media requests to Megan O'Keefe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tickets to Sunday's match can be purchased here. The match will also air live on Paramount+, Twitch (Internationally) and FOX50 (locally).
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from May 20, 2022
- Match Preview: Kansas City Current Face First Test against Angel City - Kansas City Current
- THREE POINTS: Houston Close Three-Game Road Trip in Oregon on Saturday - Houston Dash
- Houston Travels to West Coast for First Time to Face Portland Thorns - Houston Dash
- Match Preview: Orlando vs Chicago - Chicago Red Stars
- Orlando Pride Returns Home on Sunday to Battle the Chicago Red Stars - Orlando Pride
- Orlando Pride to Continue Mission Program in 2022, Celebrating Social and Community Initiatives - Orlando Pride
- Courage Announce Merz Aesthetics as New Back of Jersey Sponsor - North Carolina Courage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent North Carolina Courage Stories
- Debinha, Carson Pickett Named to June NWSL Best XI of the Month
- Taylor Smith, Courage Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Courage Comeback Cut Short
- Courage, Syneos Health Announce Summer Series of Girls Soccer Clinics
- Courage Best Spirit on the Road Saturday Night