CornBelters Partner with Zipwhip for Fan Text Service
NORMAL, Illinois - The CornBelters have partnered with Zipwhip to offer fans the ability to connect with the team via text message for their ticket and game day needs.
"We're excited to be partnering with Zipwhip and to offer our fans another way of communicating with our staff on a daily basis," said Vice President of Ticket Sales Ryan Eucker. "We understand that our fans are as busy as we are balancing work, life, and social activities. Adding the ability for them to text us opens yet another channel of communication so we can ensure the best fan experience possible."
Fans may still call the ticket office with any inquiries. Please feel free to text your name to 309-454-BALL (2255) today and give it a try! A ticket office representative will be ready to assist fans during regular business hours.
• Discuss this story on the Frontier League message board...
Frontier League Stories from October 19, 2017
- CornBelters Partner with Zipwhip for Fan Text Service - Normal CornBelters
- 2018 CornBelters Schedule IS OUT - Normal CornBelters
- CornBelters Announce 2018 Schedule - Normal CornBelters
- LONG-TIME CORNBELTER DUDLEY CONTINUES CAREER IN ATLANTIC LEAGUE - Normal CornBelters
- Long-Time CornBelter Dudley Continues Career in Atlantic League - Normal CornBelters
- CornBelters Announce November Open Tryout in Florida - Normal CornBelters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.