Comets Sign Wacey Hamilton
Utica Comets Director of Hockey Operations Pat Conacher announced today that the club has signed forward Wacey Hamilton to an American Hockey League contract for the 2015-16 season.
Hamilton, 24, recorded 15 points (5-10-15) and 27 penalty minutes in 41 regular season games for the Comets during the 2014-15 season. In the playoffs he posted four points (2-2-4) and 25 penalty minutes in 22 games. In 216 career AHL games, between Utica and Binghamton, the Cochrane, Alberta native has 54 points (18-36-54) and 184 penalty minutes.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 16, 2015
- Energy FC and The Grid Meet to Discuss Continued Growth of Soccer in OKC - Oklahoma City Barons
- Avalanche Signs Grigorenko, Agozzino, Clark - San Antonio Rampage
- Schaller, Leduc, Lieuwen Sign Qualifying Offers - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Bring Back Hirschfeld, Sign Zombo and Docken - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Predators Sign Aronson to One-Year Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- Barracuda Sign Forward Trevor Parkes - San Jose Barracuda
- Pirates Sign Sauve to AHL Contract - Portland Pirates
- Comets Sign Wacey Hamilton - Utica Comets
- Dallas Announces Extension with ECHL's Idaho Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Bob Mills Named New IceHogs Broadcaster - Rockford IceHogs
- Coyotes Sign Samuelsson and Shinnimin to One-Year Contracts - Springfield Falcons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Utica Comets Stories
- Comets Announce Details of Training Camp
- Comets Captain Carter Bancks Announces Retirement from AHL
- Canucks & Blues to Share AHL Affiliate Utica Comets
- Comets One of 28 Teams to Participate in 2020-21 American Hockey League Season
- Comets Keep Turkey Delivery an Annual Tradition