Cochran Loaned to Tampa Bay for 2022 Season
OKLAHOMA CITY - Energy FC has loaned goalkeeper CJ Cochran to the Tampa Bay Rowdies for the 2022 season pending league and federation approval, the club announced today.
Energy FC will receive an undisclosed fee from Tampa Bay in exchange for Cochran. Cochran is currently under contract with Energy FC for the 2022 and 2023 season and will return to OKC following the 2022 season.
Cochran appeared in 31 matches for Energy FC in 2021, making 93 saves and recording 9 clean sheets.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from January 21, 2022
- Ex-USL Academy Midfielder Alann Torres Inks Professional Contract with Indy Eleven - Indy Eleven
- Latest Oakland Roots Squad Signings Unveiled - Oakland Roots
- El Paso Locomotive Signs English Defender Harry Brockbank - El Paso Locomotive FC
- New Mexico United Announces Return of One of Club's Founders, Ron Patel - New Mexico United
- Rowdies Secure Keeper CJ Cochran on Loan - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- FC Tulsa Sets Three More Preseason Matches - FC Tulsa
- Cochran Loaned to Tampa Bay for 2022 Season - OKC Energy FC
- Memphis 901 FC Signs Midfielder Chris Allan - Memphis 901 FC
- Rowdies Acquire New Red Bulls Jake LaCava on Loan - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- San Antonio FC Announces 2022 Preseason Schedule - San Antonio FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.