Coaches Show Moved to December 4th
Due to Batman Live at the Resch Center, the Red Line Report scheduled for Tuesday, November 27th featuring Derek Lalonde and Jason Habeck at Anduzzi's Sports Club will be moved to Tuesday, December 4th at 7pm.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Waterloo Black Hawks Weekly Preview - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Omaha Lancers News & Notes - Week 10 - Omaha Lancers
- Phantoms Notebook: Week No. 10 - Youngstown Phantoms
- Green & Gold Update - Sioux City Musketeers
- Sixth Annual Hockey Weekend Across America Set for February 15-17 - U.S. National Team
- Phantoms Announce Schedule Change for Three Home Games - Youngstown Phantoms
- Viaero Event Center Sets December Skate Schedule - Tri-City Storm
- Coaches Show Moved to December 4th - Green Bay Gamblers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Green Bay Gamblers Stories
- Gamblers Fall at Home
- Gamblers Fall to Phantoms
- Gamblers Complete Comeback
- Gamblers Fall on the Road
- Gamblers & Aurora Baycare Raise Funds for Community Stroke Education Day