Coach Speak with Tucson Sugar Skulls Head Coach Dixie Wooten
The IFL's Fred Shaffer catches up with Tucson Sugar Skulls head coach Dixie Wooten. One of the few IFL head coaches with a United Bowl championship under his belt, Coach Wooten discusses his excitement for the upcoming season, some of the players to look out for in 2021, and how he is preparing for the upcoming season.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from February 11, 2021
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Sugar Skulls Stories
- Second-Year WR Frank Brown Signs with Tucson
- Former NFL First Round DD Elam Signs with Tucson
- Victis Health Signs Partnership with Sugar Skulls
- Proactive to Become Sugar Skulls' Physical Therapy Partner
- CW Tuson to Remain Broadcast Television Home of the Sugar Skulls