Chris Douglas-Roberts Returns to Texas Legends
FRISCO, TX - The Texas Legends announced today that forward Chris Douglas-Roberts has returned to the team.
Douglas-Roberts (6-7, 210, Memphis) is a six-year NBA veteran who has played 222 career games with the New Jersey Nets, Milwaukee Bucks, Dallas Mavericks, Charlotte Hornets, and most recently, Los Angeles Clippers. Drafted by the Nets with the 40th overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, he has averaged 7.1 points, 2.1 rebounds, and 1.1 assists in his NBA career. Douglas-Roberts has played 18 games for the Legends in the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons, where he averaged 21.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 3.8 assists, and 1.6 steals.
Douglas-Roberts is expected to join the team as they take on the Reno Bighorns in a double-header this Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm CT. Fans can catch all the action live at www.TexLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 29, 2016
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall Jarell Martin from the Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Austin Spurs to Host Spring Skills Clinic on March 5 - Austin Spurs
- Chris Douglas-Roberts Returns to Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Nick Minnerath Named Performer of the Week - Canton Charge
- Canton's Nick Minnerath Named NBA Development League Performer of the Week - G League
- Bucks Recall Damien Inglis from the Westchester Knicks - Westchester Knicks
- Drive Parnters with Meijer & Boys and Girls Club Grand Rapids for School Day Game - Grand Rapids Drive
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Legends Stories
- Smith Thompson Home Security's "Love Those Legends" Fan Tour Returns November 3rd
- Legends Host Annual Live Draft Party at Strikz
- Legends Named Frisco's Best of Business: Giving Back to the Community
- Jameel Warney Named to USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team
- Fourteen Athletes Confirmed to Attend September USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team Training Camp