Chicago Fire FC to Stream Locally Broadcast Regular Season Games on Team Website & Mobile App Free of Charge
CHICAGO - Chicago Fire FC today announced an additional matchday viewing option for its fans and supporters with the creation of CFFC Live, a new streaming platform on ChicagoFireFC.com for the Fire's 2021 season, which kicks off on April 17.
Debuting with the first match of the regular season versus New England, all locally-televised matches on WGN-TV will also stream for free on the Club's website and mobile app. The same feed and game call will be aired on all platforms. Thirty-two of the Club's 34 regular season games are currently scheduled to air on WGN-TV and stream on CFFC Live.
Fans will be able to cast the match from their computer or mobile device onto a TV that supports Apple AirPlay or Google Chromecast.
Per League rules, CFFC Live will be available for fans in the Chicago designated market area (DMA). Fans will be able to enter their zip code here to determine whether they will have access to the stream. It is highly recommended that fans use Wi-Fi and enable location services on their device when streaming matches. Fans outside of the Chicago DMA will be able to stream all locally-aired Fire matches via MLS' out-of-market package on ESPN+.
Fire fans can enjoy a fully immersive matchday experience and continue using the Chicago Fire FC mobile app to check lineups, follow stats and browse the latest Club content, all while watching the match. The Club's mobile app will remain the go-to platform for mobile ticketing, team news, and more.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 9, 2021
- LAFC Hosts New England in Final Preseason Match Saturday at Banc of California Stadium - Los Angeles FC
- Colorado Rapids Close out Preseason with Scrimmage against Phoenix Rising FC - Colorado Rapids
- Rapids Academy Launches Futures Program Geared Toward the Optimal Development of Young Players Across the Denver Area - Colorado Rapids
- LAFC to Host over 700 Vaccinated Essential Workers at Saturday's Preseason Match - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Celebrates Frontline Healthcare Workers at Saturday's Preseason Match vs. San Diego - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire FC to Stream Locally Broadcast Regular Season Games on Team Website & Mobile App Free of Charge - Chicago Fire FC
- LAFC Launches Innovative New Website - Los Angeles FC
- FC Dallas Signs Academy Product Beni Redzic - FC Dallas
- Chicago Fire FC Announces New Partnership with AstroTurf - Chicago Fire FC
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Promotional Calendar for 2021 Major League Soccer Season - Columbus Crew SC
- YES Network Scheduled to Televise 29 New York City FC Regular Season Matches, Its Most Ever - New York City FC
- Inter Miami CF and AutoNation Partner to Drive out Cancer; Sign Multi-Year Stadium Naming Rights and Training Top Deal - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire FC Stories
- Local Sports Stars, Including Robert Berić, "Join the TeamÃ¢ÂÂ to Encourage Vaccination
- Fire to Begin Two-Game Homestand at Soldier Field on Saturday against Inter Miami CF
- Chicago Fire FC Loan Andre Reynolds II to Memphis 901 FC
- Chicago Fire FC Falls 1-0 to D.C. United at Audi Field
- Fire to Travel to Washington, D.C. for Thursday Match Versus D.C. United at Audi Field