Chicago Bulls Assign Denzel Valentine to Windy City Bulls
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL - The Chicago Bulls have assigned Denzel Valentine to the Windy City Bulls, their NBA Development League affiliate.
Valentine (6'6/212/Michigan State) was the 14th overall pick in the first round of the 2016 NBA Draft by the Chicago Bulls. He scored 24 points to go with eight assists and seven rebounds in Windy City's 113-100 victory over the Erie BayHawks last Saturday in a previous assignment.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 30, 2017
- Chicago Bulls Assign Denzel Valentine to Windy City Bulls - Windy City Bulls
- Legends Acquire Future 4th Round Pick In Trade With Reno - Texas Legends
- Bighorns Complete Trade for Six-Year NBA Veteran - Reno Bighorns
- Blue Named NBA D-League Performer of the Week - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Los Angeles' Vander Blue Named NBA Development League Player of the Week - G League
- Red Claws Acquire Josh Hagins - Maine Red Claws
- Bighorns Come up Short against the Stars - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Windy City Bulls Stories
- Windy City Struggles Down the Strecth, Falls 104-93 to Grand Rapids
- Windy City Falls 121-120 to Memphis in a Double Overtime Thriller
- Arcidiacono Scores Season-High 31 Points, But Windy City Falls to Westchester 103-97
- Arcidiacono Scores Career-High 29 Points, Windy City Wins Sixth Straight
- Windy City Sets New Franchise-High with Fifth Straight Win, Beats Greensboro 105-99