Chevrolet Joins Angel City Football Club as Founding Partner
LOS ANGELES - Today, Angel City Football Club (ACFC) announced that Chevrolet has joined the ACFC family as a Founding Partner and the exclusive sponsor in the Mass Market Auto Manufacturer category.
As with each sponsor of ACFC, Chevy worked with the club's community team to identify ways to reallocate 10% of the partnership back into the community through the Angel City Sponsorship Model. ACFC has identified organizations across Los Angeles that face challenges in traveling to and from ACFC games. To remedy the challenge, Chevy will provide funds to transport up to 100 ACFC fans to every home game as a part of the partnership.
Further, ACFC's active content, community, and street team vehicles are getting an upgrade, with Chevy providing new vehicles from their award-winning line-up to ensure the team safely and efficiently continues to make a positive impact on the community and remains connected with fans across the Southland.
"'If you build it, they will come' doesn't apply when transportation is one of the key barriers to access faced by large swaths of our LA community," said Catherine Dávila, ACFC Head of Community. "Together with Chevy, we are ensuring that the youth and families of our impact partners in some of the most traditionally underserved areas of the city get to take part in all aspects of the ACFC experience. A minimum of 100 community members will attend each home match, free of charge, with full transportation to and from the stadium provided by Chevy. We are grateful to Chevy and the GM family for their support of ACFC on so many levels and really look forward to bringing the partnership to life."
Through this partnership, Chevrolet also participates in the team's popular Fan Fests adjacent to the stadium and other fan events before all home games. Additionally, GM Financial will curate workshops for ACFC players and staff.
ACFC will create a five-part content series, "Cruisin' LA," featuring the team and players that will launch in August. They will also produce match day "Drive-Up" content as well as a surprise and delight parking benefit for limited and select fans at home matches.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from September 23, 2022
- THREE POINTS: Dash Aim to Clinch First Playoff Berth against OL Reign on Saturday at PNC Stadium - Houston Dash
- With NWSL Playoff Berth at Stake, Kansas City Current Host Washington in Final Home Match of 2022 Regular Season - Kansas City Current
- Orlando City and Pride Join Forces with Dreamfield, Student-Athletes for NIL Deals - Orlando Pride
- Dash Aim to Clinch First Playoff Berth against OL Reign - Houston Dash
- Chevrolet Joins Angel City Football Club as Founding Partner - Angel City FC
- Match Preview: Courage vs. NJ/NY Gotham FC - North Carolina Courage
- Spirit Offers Complimentary Student Tickets for Final Home Match of 2022 Season - Washington Spirit
- Houston Dash Partner with US Fertility and Shady Grove Fertility (SGF) - Houston Dash
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Angel City FC Stories
- Angel City Football Club Falls to Racing Louisville FC 1-3
- Chevrolet Joins Angel City Football Club as Founding Partner
- Re-Inc, Klarna, and Angel City Football Club Release Limited-Edition Collab
- Angel City FC Keeps Playoff Hopes Alive with 2-1 Win over Washington Spirit
- Angel City FC Defender Vanessa Gilles to Go on Load to Lyon