Charge Acquire Kyle Randall
The Canton Charge have acquired guard Kyle Randall (6'1", 185, Central Michigan) from the available player pool and waived guard Anthony Harris, the team announced today.
Randall, 22, played in 24 games with Fort Wayne this season (one start) and averaged 4.3 points with 1.2 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 0.7 steals in 16.2 minutes per game. After playing his first three years of college basketball at UNC-Greensboro, he transferred to Central Michigan for his senior season (2012-13) and played in 32 games, averaging 18.7 points on .423 shooting with 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 34.5 minutes per game.
Harris played in three games with Canton after being acquired on March 13 and averaged 2.0 points with 0.7 rebounds and 0.3 assists in 5.3 minutes per game. The Charge roster now stands at 10.
Canton returns to the Civic Center for their regular season home finale against the Maine Red Claws on Wednesday, March 26, at 7:00 p.m. It's 2 for Tuesday with buy one, get one tickets at the box office window on game day courtesy of the Ohio Lottery. For tickets, game day promotions and links to live stats and YouTube game streams, head to www.CantonCharge.com. Fans can sign-up to be a Charge Insider for breaking news and exclusive offers at www.CantonCharge.com/insider.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 25, 2014
- Portland Assigns Allen Crabbe - Idaho Stampede
- Trail Blazers Assign Allen Crabbe To D-LeagueÃ¢ÂÂs Idaho Stampede - G League
- NBA D-League Update - G League
- Charge Acquire Kyle Randall - Canton Charge
- Dominant Fourth Quarter Lifts Jam Past D-Fenders - Bakersfield Jam
- D-Fenders Fall in Hard Fought Battle with Jam - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.