Central Hockey League Announces Suspensions
March 19, 2013 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
GLENDALE, AZ (March 19, 2013) - The Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today several suspension stemming from this past weekend.
Allen Americans forward Kale Kerbashian was suspended indefinitely on Sunday awaiting further review of his spearing incident in Saturday's game in Fort Worth. The final determination is a three (3) game suspension which includes Sunday's game versus Fort Worth and will also include Tuesday's game versus Wichita (Mar. 19) and Friday's game in Wichita (Mar. 22).
Wichita Thunder forward R.G. Flath has been suspended two (2) games for his Physical Abuse of Official penalty in overtime of Saturday's game in Arizona. Flath was observed to shoot a puck in the direction of the on-ice officials. He will miss Tuesday's game in Allen (Mar. 19) and Friday's game at home versus Allen (Mar. 22).
Missouri Mavericks Head Coach Scott Hillman has been suspended one (1) game for throwing items on the ice in Sunday's game in Quad City. He will miss Tuesday's game in Bloomington (Mar. 19).
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 19, 2013
- Rush Net Four Unanswered En Route to 5-2 Win over Oilers - Rapid City Rush
- Robinson Nets Game-Winner in 4-3 Win over Allen - Wichita Thunder
- Postseason Bound: Denver Earns Playoff Spot in 4-3 OT Loss - Denver Cutthroats
- Mallards Clinch Playoff Berth with Overtime Win - Quad City Mallards
- Oilers Fall to Rush in Series Finale - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavericks Battle Back to Beat Blaze, 4-2 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Blaze Eliminated in Battle with Mavericks - Bloomington Blaze
- Sundogs Clinch Playoff Spot - Arizona Sundogs
- Mavericks Playoff Tickets on Sale Thursday - Kansas City Mavericks
- Murray Named Oakley Central Hockey League Goaltender of the Week - Quad City Mallards
- Quad City's John Murray Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- Wight Selected as CHL Man of the Year - Wichita Thunder
- Wichita's Travis Wight Named CHL Man of the Year - CHL
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspensions - CHL
- Fly Away to See the Americans in the Post-Season - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.