Cavs Recall Kay Felder from Canton Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have recalled guard Kay Felder from the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers exclusively owned and operated NBA Development League team, Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin announced today.
Felder scored a team-high 27 points while grabbing seven rebounds and dishing out five assists in 45 minutes in last night's game against the Los Angeles Defenders in L.A.
Felder has appeared in 2 games for the Charge this season, averaging 30.0 points, 7.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists in 41.5 minutes per game.
He has played in 22 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 5.1 points in 10.6 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 15, 2017
- D-Fenders Acquire Player Rights to Juwan Staten - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Cavs Recall Kay Felder from Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Zubac from D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Texas' Pierre Jackson Signs with Dallas Mavericks - Texas Legends
- Blue Leads D-Fenders Charge in Overtime Win against Canton - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.