Cavaliers Assign Dylan Windler to Canton Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have assigned guard/forward Dylan Windler to the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers' exclusively owned and operated NBA G League team, Cavaliers General Manager Koby Altman announced today from Cleveland Clinic Courts.
Windler (6-6, 199), who was drafted by the Cavaliers with the 26th overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, played four years collegiately at Belmont University, averaging 13.2 points on .541 shooting, 7.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.0 steals in 29.4 minutes per game over 128 career appearances (97 starts). Windler missed the Cavaliers' first 20 games this season due to a left lower leg stress reaction.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 4, 2019
- Knicks Fourth Quarter Surge Puts Warriors Away 104-100 - Westchester Knicks
- Suspended Memphis Hustle Game Rescheduled for Sunday, March 15 Inside FedExForum at 1 p.m. - Memphis Hustle
- AUSTIN SPURS ANNOUNCE February 23 GAME CHANGE - Austin Spurs
- Cavaliers Assign Dylan Windler to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Suspended Game Between Iowa Wolves and Memphis Hustle Rescheduled for March 15 - Iowa Wolves
- Suspended Game Between Memphis Hustle and Iowa Wolves Rescheduled for March 15 - G League
- Fwd: Mavericks Recall Isaiah Roby from Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Hornets Recall Cody Martin from Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- PS&E Season of Giving "Basketballidays" to Visit Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- NAZ Suns Hang Tough with Undefeated Hustle - Northern Arizona Suns
- Hustle Hold off Suns, Improve to 9-0 - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Coats Defeat Raptors 905 for Third-Straight Victory - Delaware Blue Coats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.