Capital City's Howard Suspended
December 18, 2018 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NEW YORK - The NBA G League announced today that Capital City Go-Go guard Pe'Shon Howard has been suspended one game without pay for leaving the bench area during an on-court altercation. The incident occurred with 1:40 remaining in the fourth quarter of Capital City's 111-103 loss to the Windy City Bulls on Dec. 15 at Sears Centre Arena.
Howard will serve his suspension on Wednesday, Dec. 19 when the Go-Go faces the Austin Spurs at the 2018 MGM Resorts NBA G League Winter Showcase at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
To view the incident, click on the following link:
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 18, 2018
- Capital City's Howard Suspended - G League
- Knicks Draw Iowa in First Test at 2018 G League Showcase - Westchester Knicks
- Stockton Kings Tip-Off 1st Annual Season of Doing Good - Stockton Kings
- Hustle Hit Vegas for MGM Resorts NBA G League Winter Showcase - Memphis Hustle
- Drive Acquire Joe Kilgore from Player Pool - Grand Rapids Drive
- Northern Arizona Suns Activate Hollis Thompson - Northern Arizona Suns
- Windy City Bulls Acquire Dikembe Dixson - Windy City Bulls
- Craig Campbell and Colton Dixon Announced as Postgame Performers for Country Night and Faith and Family Day - Iowa Wolves
- Skyforce Skid Continues in Loss to Wolves - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.