Bucks Single Game Tickets On Sale This Tuesday
LAREDO, Texas - The 2006 CHL President's Cup Champion Laredo Bucks announced today that single game tickets for the 2006-07 CHL regular season will go on sale this Tuesday at the LEC Box Office and all ticketmaster locations beginning at 10 a.m.. The Bucks will play 32 regular season home games beginning on October 28th against the Rio Grande Valley
Killer Bees. Laredo will raise the 2005-06 CHL President's Cup Championship banner that night. The Bucks are offering a family four pack of season tickets for the 2006-07 CHL regular season, which works out to just over $7 a seat per game and is a 48 % savings off walkup prices. For more info on 2006-07 Bucks season tickets log onto www.laredobucks.com or call (956) 718-BUCK (2825).
Single game tickets for the Bucks start at $14.95. Of the 32 home games, 25 will take place on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Game times will remain the same for the 2006-07 season. Weekday games begin at 7 p.m., while Friday and Saturday night games are at 7:30 p.m. Sunday games will be at 4 p.m.
The Bucks will take on the Austin Ice Bats on October 12th and 13th in a pair of CHL preseason games. Both games will be on the road, with the first one taking place at the Arctic Wolf Ice Center in College Station, on Thursday, October 12th. The teams will meet again the next night in Austin. Tickets for the preseason game in College Station are now available by calling (979) 693-3900.
The Bucks open training camp on October 9th at the LEC. Laredo will have an inter-squad game on Sunday, October 15th, at the LEC. Admission to the inter-squad game is two non perishable items of food that will be collected and donated to the South Texas Food Bank. The 2006-07 CHL regular season begins on October 21st at Corpus Christi. Laredo will have their home opener against Rio Grande Valley on October 28th at the LEC.
The Bucks are offering a family four pack of season tickets for the 2006-07 CHL regular season, that works out to just over $7 a seat per game and is a 48 % savings off walkup prices. For more info contact a Bucks season ticket representative at (956) 718-BUCK (2825).
2006-07 BUCKS SEASON TICKETS
- The Bucks are offering a family four pack of season tickets for the 2006-07 CHL regular season, that works out to just over $7 a seat per game and is a 46 % savings off walkup prices. For more info contact a Bucks season ticket representative at (956) 718-BUCK (2825).
BECOME A BUCKS PARTNER
- Your company can become a vital part of the Laredo Bucks family by reaching our fans with your business message. To create a customized advertising package for your company, contact Summer Barrera at (956) 523-7723 or email@example.com.
BUCKS IN THE COMMUNITY
- To schedule an appearance by a Bucks player, coach, or member of the front office staff call Traci Melendez at (956) 718-BUCK (2825) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUCKS HIGHLIGHTS ONLINE
- Listen to audio highlights of the Bucks online at www.laredobucks.com in the multimedia section.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from October 6, 2006
- Arizona Sundogs Reach Milestone - 2,000 Season Tickets and Counting - Arizona Sundogs
- Eagles Begin Training Camp Monday, Roster at 26 - Colorado Eagles
- Turning Japanese - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Tickets on sale, Thunder open camp Monday - Wichita Thunder
- Bees add preseason game - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- SteelHounds Sign Former CHL Defensive Player of the Year - Youngstown SteelHounds
- Rayz announce preseason schedule - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Scorpions round out camp roster with five players - New Mexico Scorpions
- Cotton Kings Sign Three with Three Days to Go until Camp - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Cotton Kings Training Camp Opens Monday - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Bucks Single Game Tickets On Sale This Tuesday - Laredo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.