Bruins to Play Aberdeen for Weekend Set
AUSTIN, Minn. - Due to the recent restrictions set by the state of Minnesota limiting games played at ice rinks, the Bruins have been forced to shuffle their schedule considerably. It started this past weekend when they traded a solo game against the Minnesota Wilderness for a pair of contests against the Janesville Jets. Most recently, the Bruins and Wings have announced a set of games for this weekend, Friday, November 27 and Saturday, November 28, in South Dakota.
Originally scheduled on those dates were matchups with the Minnesota Wilderness and the St. Cloud Blizzard, both games which cannot be played due to the restrictions and will be postponed to a separate date to be determined. As for what will follow after the Bruins series with the Wings, future releases will be made as decisions are reached with discussions currently ongoing between the league, the Bruins, and the opposing teams, to find the safest and most effective way to handle the recent changes.
Stay tuned to the Austin Bruins social media accounts for more updates regarding the changes.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 23, 2020
- Wings Will Host Austin November 27-28 - Aberdeen Wings
- Bruins to Play Aberdeen for Weekend Set - Austin Bruins
- NAHL Announces Stars of the Week - NAHL
- Bulls Dedicate Season to Brian Page - Amarillo Bulls
- Bugs Sweep Wolves & Win Their Fourth Straight - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Jets Tender Long Island Forward DeSaro - Janesville Jets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.