Bruins Release 2021 Home Schedule Following Changes
AUSTIN, Minn. - Following a slew of changes and rearrangements due to COVID-19 and local restrictions, the Bruins have released their updated home schedule for the 2021 portion of their eleventh season.
Having only played three games at home this season, the Bruins have 24 contests remaining at Riverside Arena, kicking off on Friday, January 22. Included in the home games are nine total in the month of February, the first visits from all divisional rivals except for the Minnesota Wilderness, and five out-of-division matchups. Much like the 2020 portion of the season, this home schedule is also subject to change based on postponements and state guidelines as we move through the year.
As of Monday, January 4, no fans will be permitted to attend but Bruins management and ownership are expecting guidance from the state before the team's first home game that may allow up to 250 fans. In the event that spectators are permitted, season ticket holders will be contacted with information on which ticket in their booklet will correspond with the new dates, while single-game tickets will be made available on the team's website at www.austinbruins.com. Further information regarding fan-attendance will be made public once it's available.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from January 4, 2021
- Pantown Brewing Company to Release Norsemen Inspired Penalty Kill Porter - St. Cloud Norsemen
- NAHL Announces Stars of the Week - NAHL
- Tomahawks Lose in Tight Game against USNTDP U18 Squad - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Bruins Release 2021 Home Schedule Following Changes - Austin Bruins
- DiMatteo to Play at Northern Michigan University - Lone Star Brahmas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.