Bruins Force Game 4
Central Division Semi-Finals, Game 3: Aberdeen 2 @ Austin 4 (Aberdeen leads series, 2-1) - Two goals late in the 3rd period from Austin forward Dante Zapata helped the Bruins pick up their first win of the series thanks to a 4-2 win in Game 3 on Friday. Austin had two separate one-goal leads throughout the game thanks to goals from Ben Almquist and Jed Pietila, but those leads were erased by goals from Aberdeen's Jonathan Bendorf and Adam Pitters. Zapata would then add his two goals just 1:35 apart from one another late in the 3rd period to secure the win. Kyle McClellan made 22 saves in the win and Matt Vernon made 16 saves in the loss.
Game 4 will be tonight in Austin. 7:25 is the scheduled puck drop. You can watch the game at Buffalo Wings & Rings in Aberdeen or by logging on to HockeyTV.com. Tune into 94.1 The Rock, HubCityRadio.com or The Rock App.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from April 20, 2019
- Bruins Season Comes to a Close with 3-1 Loss to Aberdeen - Austin Bruins
- Tomahawks Move Onto East Division Finals - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Bulls Force Game 5 with Win - Amarillo Bulls
- Titans Force Game 4 with 2-0 Win over the Rebels - New Jersey Titans
- Bruins Force Game 4 - Aberdeen Wings
- Kings in the North - Minot Minotauros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.