Brahmas Tender Forward Brendan Westbrook
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX - The Lone Star Brahmas are pleased to announce that they have signed 1999-born forward Brendan Westbrook to a tender contract for the 2019-20 season.
The 6-foot, 180-pound Minnesota native is an NAPHL alum, having played with the Sioux Falls Stampede during the 2017-18 season. This past year, Westbrook played a key role for the MJHL's Steinbach Pistons, where he put up 8 goals and 19 assists during the regular season and added another of each during their postseason run.
The left-handed forward will join the Brahmas next season. Fans can catch their first glimpse at Westbrook during Brahmas Main Camp in July.
Players who would like more information on Brahmas camps this summer can visit this link.
*A tender is a contract, of sorts, a player signs announcing his intentions to play for that particular NAHL team and that NAHL team only. Once a player signs a tender with an NAHL team, his playing rights belong to that team within the NAHL and he may not be recruited by any other NAHL team. Each team is granted ten (10) tenders, which include two (2) tenders exclusively used on players from the NAPHL - plus or minus any trades - which became active on Nov. 1. Tendered players are not eligible for the NAHL draft, which will be held on June 4, 2019. *
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from April 26, 2019
- Bugs Fall to Bulls 4-1 in Game 2 - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Hebert Scores Winner as Hawks Take Game One - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Brahmas Tender Forward Brendan Westbrook - Lone Star Brahmas
- NAHL Central Division Championship Series Game 1 Tonight - Aberdeen Wings
- Bugs Stifle Bulls in Game 1 - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Central Superiority - Minot Minotauros
- Bulls Fall In Game One To Mudbugs 3-1 - Amarillo Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.