Black Bears Acquire Goaltender Kevin Lake
Today, the Maryland Black Bears acquired goaltender, Kevin Lake. Born in Anchorage, Alaska, the 20-year-old, left-handed goalie stands at 6'3 and a strong 185 pounds. Lake comes from the Louisiana Drillers in the NA3HL.
Kevin Lake will wear number 31 for the Maryland Black Bears and will have an immediate impact between the pipes.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 8, 2018
- Bobcat Blueliner Commits to AIC - Bismarck Bobcats
- Black Bears Acquire Goaltender Kevin Lake - Maryland Black Bears
- Jeffers Commits to AIC - New Jersey Junior Titans
- Quick Hits: NAHL Game 18 Preview - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights
- Knights Pick up Mastromonica in Trade - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights
- Player Feature - Josh Langford - Chippewa Steel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Maryland Black Bears Stories
- Black Bears Trade for Shreveport Mudbugs Left Defenseman Bradley Jenion
- Black Bears Get Revenge in 2-1 Victory against the Northeast Generals
- Black Bears Fall to the Northeastern Generals 4-1
- Maryland Black Bears Use First Tender on Mercer Chiefs Forward Jude Kurtas
- Black Bears Edged in Shootout Thriller