Bandits Lock up Defensemen Patten, Kauffeldt
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team has signed defenseman Liam Patten to a one-year contract and signed defenseman Taylor Kauffeldt to a two-year contract, pending league approval.
Acquired from the Philadelphia Wings on Monday, Patten (6'1", 195 lbs., 10/8/1996) re-joined the Bandits after recording three points (2+1) in four games as a rookie for Buffalo in the 2018 season. After two seasons with the Wings, the Barrie, Ontario native has totaled 16 points (8+8) and 137 loose balls in 34 career contests.
Kauffeldt (6'1", 178 lbs., 6/1/1998) was selected by the Bandits in the fourth round (55th overall) of the 2019 NLL Entry Draft. The Aurora, Ontario native recently completed his fourth season at Bishop's University of the Canadian University Field Lacrosse Association. In his time at Bishop's University, he earned multiple honors, including the Lacrosse Coaches' Award in 2019-20 and the Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2018-19.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 12, 2020
- Roughnecks Solidify Coaching Staff for Upcoming Season - Calgary Roughnecks
- Bandits Lock up Defensemen Patten, Kauffeldt - Buffalo Bandits
- Black Wolves Lacrosse Leadership Returns - New England Black Wolves
- Garritano Returns on One-Year Contract - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.