Bakersfield's dos Santos Suspended
February 21, 2010 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2010 - Bakersfield Jam Center Atila dos Santos has been suspended without pay for one game for leaving the bench during an altercation, it was announced today by Chris Alpert, Vice President of Basketball Operations and Player Personnel for the NBA Development League.
The incident occurred with 4:28 remaining in the third period on Friday, Feb. 19 against the Austin Toros in Bakersfield. Austin defeated Bakersfield 118-116 in that game.
Dos Santos will serve his suspension tonight when the Jam host the Toros. Tip off is set for 7:00 p.m. ET.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 21, 2010
- D-Fenders Come Up Short In Battle With Thunderbirds - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Bakersfield Drops Second Straight To Austin - Bakersfield Jam
- T-Birds Bounce Back With 101-95 Win Against Los Angeles - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Conroy First To 3,000 Points As Vipers Beat Red Claws - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Wolves Recall Nathan Jawai From Sioux Falls Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Bakersfield's dos Santos Suspended - G League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Stampede Slide Past D-Fenders In Exciting Home Win - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Balanced attack leads Energy over Flash - Utah Flash
- Stampede slide past D-Fenders in exciting home win - Idaho Stampede
- Skyforce vanquishes Wizards on VERSUS - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Conroy Records Second-Straight Triple-Double as Vipers Blow Big Lead to Red Claws - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.