"Backstage: Galaxy" to Premier Tonight at 5 p.m. on Time Warner Cable SportsNet
CARSON, Calif. (Thursday, November 15, 2012) "" Time Warner Cable SportsNet and Time Warner Cable Deportes announced today that a behind-the-scenes documentary about the LA Galaxy will premier tonight at 5 p.m. on TWC SportsNet. The series, titled "Backstage: Galaxy", is scheduled to follow the Galaxy's playoff run with a minimum of three 30-minute episodes that follow the team on the road, into the locker room and behind the scenes.
The series will feature exclusive interviews and complete access to the team's stars in addition to coverage of the Galaxy's playoff games. Tonight's episode includes a review of the 2012 regular season, highlights and reaction from the Galaxy's come-from-behind victory over Vancouver in the Knockout Round, behind-the-scenes coverage of the first leg of the Western Conference Semifinal Series against San Jose and more.
The program will also be tailored for the networks' Spanish-language audience with "Galaxy Confidencial" set to premier next Thursday, November 22, at 6 p.m. on TWC Deportes. Narrated in full by Time Warner Cable Deportes special correspondent Enrique Gutierrez, the series captures exclusive team and individual moments as well as experiences on and off the field and is presented in Spanish in a unique, story-telling style.
Beyond the 2012 MLS Cup Playoffs, the series will also air during the 2013 MLS season.
Please visit visit www.twcsportsnet.com/channel-finder to find the channel listing for Time Warner Cable SportsNet and Time Warner Cable Deportes for your cable provider.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 15, 2012
- Galaxy Aware of Sounders' Ability to Score in Bunches - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Three Months After Joining Club, Swedish Midfielder Feeling Comfortable in LA - Los Angeles Galaxy
- "Backstage: Galaxy" to Premier Tonight at 5 p.m. on Time Warner Cable SportsNet - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Foundation to help host Thanksgiving dinner for 250 local children on Monday - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Sounders FC Encourages Fans to Plan Ahead for Sunday's Conference Final - Seattle Sounders FC
- Experienced Dorman Returns to Add Veteran Presence - New England Revolution
- Whitecaps FC Announce Technical Staff Changes - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Impact Shuts out ACF Fiorentina 1-0 in Italy - Montreal Impact
- Earthquakes, Goalkeeper Jon Busch Donate $8,100 to Navy SEAL Foundation - San Jose Earthquakes
- FC Dallas Assistant Coach John Ellinger Retires from Major League Soccer - FC Dallas
- Federico Higuaín Named Finalist for MLS Newcomer of the Year Award - Columbus Crew SC
- Revs Named Finalist for MLS Xbox Fair Play - New England Revolution
- Dan Kennedy and Ante Jazic Finalists for MLS Awards - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- LA Galaxy Academy Teams Travel to Arizona - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Whitecaps FC Announce Preliminary Details for 2013 Preseason - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Whitecaps FC Striker Darren Mattocks Named Finalist for 2012 Rookie of the Year Award - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- D.C. United Academy product/Reston native Suliaman Dainkeh called into U-18 U.S. Men's National Team - D.C. United
- Sporting Kansas City Has Six Finalists for Major League Soccer Awards - Sporting Kansas City
- Sounders FC's Gspurning and Johnson Named Finalists for MLS Year-End Awards - Seattle Sounders FC
- Red Bulls Forward Thierry Henry Named Finalist for Major League Soccer MVP - New York Red Bulls
- MLS Announces 2012 Awards Finalists - MLS
- D.C. United's Nick DeLeon, Ben Olsen and Chris Pontius Named as Finalists for Year-End MLS Awards - D.C. United
- Fire Defender Austin Berry Named Finalist for 2012 MLS Rookie of the Year Award - Chicago Fire
- Toronto FC Declines Option on Six Players - Toronto FC
- Revs Re-Sign Andy Dorman - New England Revolution
- Christian Sady called into U.S. U18 Men's National Team camp - New England Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.