Bachly Construction Colin Doyle Bobblehead Night February 15
Toronto - The Toronto Rock will honour their captain and all-time leading scorer on Friday, February 15th on Bachly Construction Colin Doyle bobblehead night. The first 5,000 fans through the gate at Air Canada Centre will receive one of the limited edition collectibles upon entry.
"We wanted to do something a little different and special this season with a door-crasher promotion," said Rock Owner and President Jamie Dawick. "The chance to honour our captain and the face of this franchise with a limited edition collectible like this is something I know our fans will truly appreciate and value."
The uniqueness of being immortalized with a limited edition piece like a bobblehead is something that isn't lost the Rock captain.
"It is a little hard to believe, but really special," said Doyle. "Having seen the bobblehead already, I am really pleased with the final product. I hope the fans find it as neat as my kids certainly will."
Photos of the Rock captain were sent to the manufacturer and after a couple of revisions, a likeness of Colin Doyle was created and was put into production. The bobblehead has some unique features including the signature black leg band that Doyle has worn throughout his career as well as the tattoo on the back of his left calf which depicts a native warrior holding a lacrosse stick. The Rock captain notes that the tattoo pays homage to the creators of the game of lacrosse. The detail and delicate craftsmanship put into this project makes this a collectible that will be a must-have for every Rock fan.
Tickets for Bachly Construction bobblehead night on February 15th as well as Toronto Rock Single Game, Group and Season Tickets for 2013 are on sale now. For the best ticket in town, please call 416-596-3075 or visit www.torontorock.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 10, 2013
- Military Appreciation, St. Patrick's Day Theme Jerseys Revealed - Colorado Mammoth
- Minnesota Swarm Opens 2013 Regular Season this Saturday in Buffalo - Minnesota Swarm
- Bachly Construction Colin Doyle Bobblehead Night February 15 - Toronto Rock
- Toronto Rock Open 2013 Season this Weekend - Toronto Rock
- Philadelphia Wings Welcome Sixers Star Spencer Hawes - Philadelphia Wings
- Rush Season Home Opener Sunday - Edmonton Rush
- Updated NLL Broadcast Information for this Weekend's Games - NLL
- NLL to be Carried Live on ESPN3 with Ten Games this Season - NLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.