AutoZone Park Teams with Budweiser to Re-Brand All-Inclusive Redbird Club
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - AutoZone Park has announced a significant multi-year partnership with Budweiser to rebrand the premium all-inclusive Redbird Club as the "Budweiser Club," beginning immediately with the 2019 Memphis Redbirds and Memphis 901 FC seasons.
One of the most popular and in-demand areas at AutoZone Park, the Budweiser Club features an exclusive air-conditioned lounge with couches, high-top seating, pool tables, and televisions, plus free Anheuser-Busch beer, house wines, Coca-Cola products, tea, and water along with an all-you-can-eat buffet.
For 901 FC matches, in addition to being located right at midfield, the Budweiser Club's amenities include a full bar, and head coach Tim Mulqueen will give a 15-minute "chalk talk" before the match.
"We are happy to have Budweiser on board for naming rights of the Budweiser Club at AutoZone Park," Redbirds and 901 FC President Craig Unger said. "This area is one of our most popular premium experiences at the stadium during baseball games, and the Budweiser Club experience during soccer matches is going to be the talk of the town."
"We are excited about our newly-developed partnership with the Memphis Redbirds and Memphis 901 FC," said Clay Clarkson, General Sales Manager of Eagle Distributing. "We look forward to offering a quality stadium experience for beer drinkers, baseball fans, and soccer fans alike."
Fans can enjoy the premium Budweiser Club experience on a season, single-game, or group basis for 901 FC matches and a single-game and group basis for Redbirds games. For more information, visit www.memphisredbirds.com or www.memphis901fc.com or call AutoZone Park at (901) 721-6000.
The Budweiser Club partnership comes on the heels of last week's partnership announcement with Memphis' own Terminix to provide naming rights for the Terminix Terrace at AutoZone Park, the front-of-jersey sponsorship for 901 FC, and the Terminix Saturday Fireworks Shows at Redbirds games.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Santa Teresa High School Recipient of 2019 Howdy's Field of Dreams, Ribbon Cutting Tomorrow - El Paso Chihuahuas
- AutoZone Park Teams with Budweiser to Re-Brand All-Inclusive Redbird Club - Memphis Redbirds
- "The Kodiak Club" to Debut at Chukchansi Park this Season - Fresno Grizzlies
- National Anthem Tryouts Postponed Due to Forecasted Weekend Weather - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Booster's Kids Club and Silver Sounds Club Return in 2019 - Nashville Sounds
- Round Rock Express Announce 2019 Theme Night Schedule - Round Rock Express
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.