Atypique Teams up with the Alouettes
Montreal - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Thursday a new three-year partnership with Atypique, a Saint-Hyacinthe based company producing alcohol-free ready-to-drink cocktails and co-founded by former Alouettes player Ãtienne Boulay.
"Eight years after retiring from football, I'm pleased to join forces with the Alouettes and am thrilled to announce that they will be Atypique's official partner. Having the opportunity to connect my new brand to the team I was so proud to play for and win Grey Cups with is a source of great pride for me. Our values are aligned and I'm very excited for the 2021 season. Go Als Go," stated Ãtienne Boulay, who commemorated his 4 years of sobriety yesterday.
The Alouettes are extremely proud to collaborate with Ãtienne Boulay, a former Alouettes player, and to support a new local company. The alcohol-free cocktails produced by Atypique offer an excellent alternative to traditional cocktails and reflect the know-how of young entrepreneurs from our own backyard.
"It was only natural for us to join forces with the talented local entrepreneurs who came up with this great idea and to support Ãtienne who has brought so much to the organization. We are excited to announce that the Atypique beverages will be available at the stadium starting this season " added Mario Cecchini, President and CEO of the Montreal Alouettes.
"The fact that a local business like the Alouettes decided to encourage and to endorse a local start-up like ours says a lot about the organization," explained Jonathan Robin, president and co-founder of Atypique. "We are a young business from here, full of ideas and ambitious projects, and having such a renowned partner motivates us to go above and beyond. We are happy to offer fans an alternative that is alcohol-free, delicious, and low in sugar."
As we approach February, a month during which many decide to abstain from alcohol, we encourage you all to try the new Atypique beverages before having the chance to enjoy them at the stadium!
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from January 7, 2021
- EE Football Team Signs American Offensive Lineman Derek Dennis - EE Football Team
- Argos Re-Sign Canadian DB Arjen Colquhoun - Toronto Argonauts
- Quarterback Moore Re-Signs with Tiger-Cats - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Riders Sign DB D.Q. Thomas - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- RedBlacks Re-Sign Quarterback Dominique Davis - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Agree to Terms on a One-Year Extensions with Defensive Backs Mercy Maston and Nick Taylor - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Atypique Teams up with the Alouettes - Montreal Alouettes
- Lions Re-Sign Nationals David Mackie and Hakeem Johnson for 2021 - B.C. Lions
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Agree to Terms on One-Year Extension with Special Teams Ace Mike Miller - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.