Atlanta United 2 Announces 2020 Preseason Schedule
ATLANTA - Atlanta United 2 today announced the team's 2020 preseason schedule. In addition to intrasquad matches, the team will host three friendlies before it kicks off its third campaign in the USL Championship.
The team opened training today at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Training Ground and will hold its first day of media availability Thursday, Feb. 6.
ATL UTD 2 will play Chattanooga Red Wolves SC (Feb. 16), Birmingham Legion FC (Feb. 22) and Charlotte Independence (Feb. 29) in Marietta. The team opens the 2020 season Sunday, March 8 against Charleston Battery at 3:30 pm. at Fifth Third Bank Stadium.
View the full schedule below:
Date Event Location Media Availability
Feb. 3 First Day of Training Marietta, Ga.
Feb. 6 Media availability - 10:45 a.m. B-Roll Interviews after training Marietta, Ga.
Stephen Glass Modou Jadama Bradley Kamdem Laurence Wyke Feb. 16 MATCH vs. Chattanooga Red Wolves SC Marietta, Ga.
Closed Feb. 22 MATCH vs. Birmingham Legion FC Marietta, Ga.
Open Feb. 29 MATCH vs. Charlotte Independence Marietta, Ga. Closed
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 3, 2020
- Energy FC Signs Midfielder, University of Tulsa Alum Ray Saari - OKC Energy FC
- Lights FC Kick off Training Camp - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Atlanta United 2 Announces 2020 Preseason Schedule - Atlanta United 2
- Promotional Schedule Released - Hartford Athletic
- Republic FC to Host Preseason Friendly against 2019 USL Championship Title-Winners Real Monarchs - Sacramento Republic FC
- Three Join OCSC from Rangers FC - Orange County SC
- SD Loyal Signs First Goalkeeper and New Forward - San Diego Loyal
- Half Season Ticket Plans Now Available - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.