Associate Coach Jamie Heward Leaves Giants
Vancouver, B.C. - Giants General Manager Barclay Parneta announced today that associate coach Jamie Heward has left the organization to pursue a different hockey opportunity. Further details regarding his new opportunity will be shared at a later date.
"Jamie has been an invaluable member of our staff for the past two seasons and we want to thank him for his efforts and his positive contributions towards the Vancouver Giants," said Barclay Parneta. "We want to wish Jamie and his family the very best as they begin a new and exciting chapter in their lives."
The Vancouver Giants will be introducing a new associate coach tomorrow.
Images from this story
Vancouver Giants Associate Coach Jamie Heward
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from November 12, 2020
- Lee loaned to Whitecourt - Kelowna Rockets
- Newell loaned to Camrose - Kelowna Rockets
- CSEC to Host First Ever 'United by Community Day' on Sportsnet 960-The Fan - Calgary Hitmen
- Associate Coach Jamie Heward Leaves Giants - Vancouver Giants
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Vancouver Giants Stories
- Bowen Byram to Make NHL Debut Tonight in Los Angeles
- Bowen Byram, Michael Dyck Earn Silver at 2021 World Juniors
- Bowen Byram and Dylan Cozens to Both Wear the "C" for Canada
- Bowen Byram Named An Alternate Captain for Team Canada
- Giants Acquire 2001-Born Defenceman Zachary Ashton